Windows Desktop Applications
To resolve ordinary Windows problems, you really need only a handful of tools - most of which are free. Even evaluation versions of the well-known applications are sufficient to get your PC running smoothly again. Since these tools have been designed for specific scenarios, you can often avoid lengthy research and a hit-or-miss approach to solving your problem by using one of them.
- Anti-Malware is an effective pest eradicator from US. A high recognition rate and a low incidence of false alarms distinguish this virus scanner.
- ChicaPC-Fix is a simple, 1-click, PC performance booster tool that finds and repairs issues. Windows software for women designed by women.
- AshampooŽ UnInstaller comes with active monitoring of your software installations and useful additional tools for system optimization.
- Security Task Manager is an enhanced version of Windows' Task Manager that displays some interesting additional file characteristics. This program runs independently of other security-oriented software and of Windows Task Manager. Along with Sysinternal Process Explorer, one of the most popular process viewers.
- SuperEasy Driver Updater is actually very easy to use. It automatically checks all your installed drivers and suggests newer versions as replacements. Having up-to-date drivers can not only add to your computer's stability and speed, but can also close security gaps.