What does the TSMApplication.exe file do?
The author of the TSMApplication.exe process cannot be determined with certainty. An obsolete or defective version of TSMApplication.exe can cause problems for your computer that can range from slowness to error messages such as these:
- TSMApplication.exe has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- TSMApplication.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- TSMApplication.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. (Windows XP)
- Access violation at address FFFFFFFF in module TSMApplication.exe. Read of address 00000000.
Free PC Check
Scan your computer today at no charge with the Windows Repair Tool. This tool helps repair Windows and helps it run faster.
What you should know about TSMApplication.exe TSMApplication.exe
TSMApplication.exe is not part of Windows, but it is important nonetheless. TSMApplication.exe is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Users\USERNAME".
Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 13,179,660 bytes (66% of all these files) or, as the case may be, 2,711,552 bytes.
The program appears as a small tray icon. You will find it on the Windows taskbar next to the clock. If you don't see the tray icon, click the white (<) symbol. The program appears as a window on the desktop. File properties have not been internally documented by the producer or developer. This file is no part of Microsoft Windows. TSMApplication.exe also can also affect other applications by changing their properties. Such manipulation can cause an application to do things other than what it is intended to do. TSMApplication.exe is capable of transmit information from computer to the Internet as well as interpret keystrokes. For this reason, 70% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.
- A TSMApplication.exe file has a 64% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Program Files". In this case, the file size is usually 6,693,376 bytes. There is no internal description of the file. The program executes in the background, and can only be terminated using Windows Task Manager. When Windows starts, this process is automatically started at the same time (Registry: Run). It was developed by a so-called third party provider - and not by Microsoft. TSMApplication.exe is capable of connect to the Internet as well as interpret keystrokes.
- A TSMApplication.exe file has a 56% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in in a subdirectory of the "My Documents" folder. In this case, the file size is usually 2,745,344 bytes. File properties have not been internally documented by the producer or developer. The program executes in the background, and can only be terminated using Windows Task Manager. It is no part of Microsoft Windows.
If you see this file on your hard drive or in Windows Task Manager, please make sure that it is not a malicious variant. It's a fact that many trojans try to cloak their true identity by calling themselves TSMApplication.exe. With the above information or by using tools like Security Task Manager you can determine if, in your case, the file is an undesirable variant.
What do other computer users say about TSMApplication?
The file spreads very slowly and does not often make an appearance. Therefore, feedback from other users is not yet available.
Summary: source: file.net
How to uninstall unknown
To remove TSMApplication.exe from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.
- Click the Windows Start Button. You find it in the lower left corner of the taskbar.
- Type the word uninstall.
- Click Add or remove programs.
- Now locate unknown in the list of displayed applications.
- Click the program, and then click Uninstall.
How to tell if TSMApplication.exe (TSMApplication.exe) was uninstalled cleanly
After uninstalling, restart your computer. Then start Windows Explorer and see if there is still a folder with the name of the software under C:\Program Files. Be sure to check the Registry as well for remnants of TSMApplication.exe. To do this, start "Regedit", then look under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" > "Software" for TSMApplication.exe or the name of the producer. Always keep in mind that only a computer professional should ever directly delete entries in the Windows Registry.
What to do if a program does not uninstall
The easiest way to remove any kind of software cleanly and accurately is to use an uninstaller tool. Because the uninstaller automatically creates a backup, there is no risk of anything going wrong.
Last but not least
If Windows not working quite right for you, or if startup is taking a long time, or TSMApplication.exe is causing problems for you, a good Windows diagnostic tool may very well help. This is especially effective when it comes to older computers that have accumulated vast quantities of "garbage data" as the result of many software installs and uninstalls.
Users with an interest in TSMApplication.exe have also been interested in: svchosts.exe devicedisplayobjectprovider.exe hpztsb09.exe TSMApplication.exe ssdal_nc.exe mssearch.exe enagent.exe ofps.exe [index]