How to get rid of the system3_ VirusSometimes the system3_ file may cloak a virus, for example TrendMicro found WORM_UTOTI.ELA or, as the case may be, WORM_SOHAND.SM, as well as Kaspersky found Worm.Win32.AutoRun.fnc or, as the case may be, Worm.Win32.AutoRun.esf. If your anti-virus software does not detect a virus, try using a supplementary free Anti-Malware scanner.
Other problems with system3_.exe
The system3_ process did not contain any information about the producer. An obsolete or defective version of system3_.exe can cause problems for your computer that can range from slowness to error messages such as these:
- system3_.exe has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- system3_.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- system3_.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Access violation at address FFFFFFFF in module system3_.exe. Read of address 00000000.
Free PC Check
Scan your computer today at no charge with the Windows Repair Tool. This tool helps repair Windows and helps it run faster.
What you should know about system3_.exe system3_.exe
system3_.exe is not a Windows system file and is known to frequently cause computer problems. System3_.exe is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Users\USERNAME" or sometimes on C:\.
Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 856,804 bytes (4% of all these files), 999,681 bytes as well as 22 other variants.
The system3_ file is not part of the Windows operating system. It does not supply any version information or other description. This system3_ program is initiated as part of Windows start-up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, Winlogon\Shell). This system3_.exe process does not appear as a visible window, but only in Task Manager. System3_.exe is capable of modify other Windows tasks, interpret keystrokes as well as supervise programs. For this reason, 81% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.
- A system3_.exe file has a 100% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in the C:\Windows\System32 directory. In this case, the file size is usually 786,689 bytes (50% of all these files) or, as the case may be, 1,569,025 bytes. It can be found in the Windows folder; however, it is not a Windows system file. This file does not supply any version information or other description. The application is initiated as part of Windows start-up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, Winlogon\Shell). The file is no part of Microsoft Windows. The application is connected to a server on the Internet or in your local network. The application does not appear as a visible window, but only in Task Manager. System3_.exe is capable of modify other Windows tasks, interpret keystrokes as well as supervise programs.
- A system3_.exe file has a 100% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in a subdirectory of C:\Windows. In this case, the file size is usually 2,307,584 bytes. File properties have not been internally documented by the producer or developer. It is not a Windows system file, but it is nontheless located in the C:\Windows folder. This particular software does not have a visible window, and does not appear on the taskbar. The system3_ file is not part of the Windows operating system. When Windows starts, this process is automatically started at the same time (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, Winlogon\Shell). System3_.exe is capable of track other applications, record keystrokes as well as Change the behavior of other applications.
Attention: If you find system3_.exe on your computer, please scan it with an anti-virus product. If your anti-virus software does not recognize it as being harmful, then please make sure that you have the latest update of the signature file, or check the file online. For this option, you may want to use Security Task Manager. Here, click on the process with the right mouse button and send the file to an online virus scanner.
What do other computer users say about system3_?
The file spreads very slowly and does not often make an appearance. Therefore, feedback from other users is not yet available.
Summary: source: file.net
How to uninstall unknown
To remove system3_.exe from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.
- Click the Windows Start Button. You find it in the lower left corner of the taskbar.
- Type the word uninstall.
- Click Add or remove programs.
- Now locate unknown in the list of displayed applications.
- Click the program, and then click Uninstall.
How to tell if system3_.exe (system3_.exe) was uninstalled cleanly
After uninstalling, restart your computer. Then start Windows Explorer and see if there is still a folder with the name of the software under C:\Program Files. Be sure to check the Registry as well for remnants of system3_.exe. To do this, start "Regedit", then look under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" > "Software" for system3_.exe or the name of the producer. Always keep in mind that only a computer professional should ever directly delete entries in the Windows Registry.
What to do if a program does not uninstall
The easiest way to remove any kind of software cleanly and accurately is to use an uninstaller tool. Because the uninstaller automatically creates a backup, there is no risk of anything going wrong.
Last but not least
If Windows not working quite right for you, or if startup is taking a long time, or system3_.exe is causing problems for you, a good Windows diagnostic tool may very well help. This is especially effective when it comes to older computers that have accumulated vast quantities of "garbage data" as the result of many software installs and uninstalls.