How to get rid of the system3_ VirusSometimes the system3_ file may cloak a virus, e.g. Microsoft found Worm:Win32/Tupym.A or, as the case may be, Worm:Win32/Tupym.B, as well as Symantec found W32.SillyFDC or, as the case may be, W32.Harakit. If your anti-virus software does not detect a virus, try using a supplementary free Anti-Malware scanner.
Other problems with system3_.exe
No data exists regarding the producer of the system3_.exe process. An obsolete or defective version of system3_.exe can cause problems for your computer that can range from slowness to error messages such as these:
- system3_.exe has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- system3_.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- system3_.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. (Windows XP)
- Access violation at address FFFFFFFF in module system3_.exe. Read of address 00000000.
Free PC Check
Scan your computer today at no charge with the Windows Repair Tool. This tool helps repair Windows and helps it run faster.
What you should know about system3_.exe system3_.exe
system3_.exe is not a Windows system file and is known to frequently cause computer problems. The file system3_.exe is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Users\USERNAME".
Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 1,065,984 bytes (9% of all these files), 1,024,993 bytes as well as 9 other variants.
It does not contain any exact product information, as would normally be expected today. The file does not come from Microsoft and is not part of the operating system. Windows starts the process each time that the computer boots up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, Winlogon\Shell). System3_.exe is capable of record keystrokes, track other applications as well as Change the behavior of other applications. For this reason, 65% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.
- A system3_.exe file has a 100% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in the C:\Windows\System32 directory. In this case, the file size is usually 786,689 bytes. System3_.exe does not supply any version information or other description. It is interesting to note that the file is placed in the Windows folder, even though it is not part of the operating system. The program executes in the background, and can only be terminated using Windows Task Manager. Windows starts the process each time that the computer boots up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, Winlogon\Shell). This system3_.exe process is receiving or sending data on the LAN (your local network) or on the Internet. The file is no part of Microsoft Windows. System3_.exe is capable of record keystrokes, track other applications as well as modify other Windows tasks.
- A system3_.exe file has a 100% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in a subdirectory of C:\Windows. In this case, the file size is usually 2,307,584 bytes. The file has none of the usual file information, such as version number, etc. The file can be found in the Windows folder; however, it is not a Windows system file. This system3_.exe process does not appear as a visible window, but only in Task Manager. The application is initiated as part of Windows start-up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, Winlogon\Shell). The system3_ file is not part of the Windows operating system. System3_.exe is capable of record keystrokes, track other applications as well as Change the behavior of other applications.
Attention: If you find system3_.exe on your computer, please scan it with an anti-virus product. If your anti-virus software does not recognize it as being harmful, then please make sure that you have the latest update of the signature file, or check the file online. For this option, you may want to use Security Task Manager. Here, click on the process with the right mouse button and send the file to an online virus scanner.
What do other computer users say about system3_?
The file spreads very slowly and does not often make an appearance. Therefore, feedback from other users is not yet available.
Summary: source: file.net
How to uninstall unknown
To remove system3_.exe from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.
- Click the Windows Start Button. You find it in the lower left corner of the taskbar.
- Type the word uninstall.
- Click Add or remove programs.
- Now locate unknown in the list of displayed applications.
- Click the program, and then click Uninstall.
How to tell if system3_.exe (system3_.exe) was uninstalled cleanly
After uninstalling, restart your computer. Then start Windows Explorer and see if there is still a folder with the name of the software under C:\Program Files. Be sure to check the Registry as well for remnants of system3_.exe. To do this, start "Regedit", then look under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" > "Software" for system3_.exe or the name of the producer. Always keep in mind that only a computer professional should ever directly delete entries in the Windows Registry.
What to do if a program does not uninstall
The easiest way to remove any kind of software cleanly and accurately is to use an uninstaller tool. Because the uninstaller automatically creates a backup, there is no risk of anything going wrong.
Last but not least
If Windows not working quite right for you, or if startup is taking a long time, or system3_.exe is causing problems for you, a good Windows diagnostic tool may very well help. This is especially effective when it comes to older computers that have accumulated vast quantities of "garbage data" as the result of many software installs and uninstalls.