What is the OkitSpace.dll component needed for?Simply stated, a DLL file is an unnamed executable file. It cannot be directly invoked, but it can be called by any executable Windows program.
The OkitSpace.dll process is also known as and is a part of okitspace. This software is produced by unknown. An obsolete or defective version of OkitSpace.dll can cause problems for your computer that can range from slowness to error messages such as these:
- okitspace has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- okitspace has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- OkitSpace.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Access violation at address FFFFFFFF in module OkitSpace.dll. Read of address 00000000.
Free PC Check
Scan your computer today at no charge with the Windows Repair Tool. This tool helps repair Windows and helps it run faster.
What you should know about OkitSpace.dll okitspace
OkitSpace.dll is not a Windows system file and is known to frequently cause computer problems. OkitSpace.dll is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Users\USERNAME" or sometimes in a subdirectory of C:\Windows.
Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 142,848 bytes (33% of all these files), 153,088 bytes, 190,464 bytes or, as the case may be, 78,848 bytes.
This DLL file is a browser plug-in. This could mean that your Internet Explorer has been given additional useful capabilities. However, not all such plug-ins are worthwhile. Some just display advertisements or surreptitiously change your browser settings. The unique identifer of the browser plug-in is 3543619C-D563-43f7-95EA-4DA7E1CC396A. The OkitSpace file is no part of Microsoft Windows. The application does not appear as a visible window, but only in Task Manager. The file can analyze your Internet behavior, since it acts like an Internet Explorer plug-in. This file has none of the usual file information, such as version number, etc. For this reason, 72% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.
- A OkitSpace.dll file has a 82% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Program Files". In this case, the file size is usually 190,464 bytes. There is no internal description of the file. There is no concrete documentation available for this service. This file attaches itself to Internet Explorer, the standard Windows browser, possibly in order to monitor surfing activity. This file was developed by a so-called third party provider - and not by Microsoft. This process does not have a visible window, and does not appear on the taskbar.
If you see this file on your hard drive or in Windows Task Manager, please make sure that it is not a malicious variant. It's a fact that many trojans try to cloak their true identity by calling themselves OkitSpace.dll. With the above information or by using tools like Security Task Manager you can determine if, in your case, the file is an undesirable variant.
What do other computer users say about OkitSpace?
The file spreads very slowly and does not often make an appearance. Therefore, feedback from other users is not yet available.
Summary: source: file.net
How to uninstall okitspace
To remove okitspace from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.
- Click the Windows Start Button. You find it in the lower left corner of the taskbar.
- Type the word uninstall.
- Click Add or remove programs.
- Now locate okitspace in the list of displayed applications.
- Click the program, and then click Uninstall.
How to tell if OkitSpace.dll (okitspace) was uninstalled cleanly
After uninstalling, restart your computer. Then start Windows Explorer and see if there is still a folder with the name of the software under C:\Program Files. Be sure to check the Registry as well for remnants of okitspace. To do this, start "Regedit", then look under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" > "Software" for okitspace or the name of the producer. Always keep in mind that only a computer professional should ever directly delete entries in the Windows Registry.
What to do if a program does not uninstall
The easiest way to remove any kind of software cleanly and accurately is to use an uninstaller tool. Because the uninstaller automatically creates a backup, there is no risk of anything going wrong.
Last but not least
If Windows not working quite right for you, or if startup is taking a long time, or OkitSpace.dll is causing problems for you, a good Windows diagnostic tool may very well help. This is especially effective when it comes to older computers that have accumulated vast quantities of "garbage data" as the result of many software installs and uninstalls.
Users with an interest in OkitSpace.dll have also been interested in: marketingtools.exe webcamint.exe sw-booster.exe OkitSpace.dll readericon45g.exe suchost..exe cdac15ba.sys flashplayerplugin_16_0_0_305.exe [index]