How to get rid of the msxm192z VirusSometimes the msxm192z file may cloak a virus, e.g. Kaspersky found Trojan-GameThief.Win32.WOW.tte or, as the case may be, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.WOW.tvs, as well as Symantec found Trojan Horse. If your anti-virus software does not detect a virus, try using a supplementary free Anti-Malware scanner.
Other problems with msxm192z.dll
The msxm192z.dll process is also known as TBER and is a part of USA. This software is produced by USA. An obsolete or defective version of msxm192z.dll can cause problems for your computer that can range from slowness to error messages such as these:
- TBER has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- TBER has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- msxm192z.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close. (Windows XP)
- Access violation at address FFFFFFFF in module msxm192z.dll. Read of address 00000000.
Free PC Check
Scan your computer today at no charge with the Windows Repair Tool. This tool helps repair Windows and helps it run faster.
What you should know about msxm192z.dll TBER
msxm192z.dll is not a Windows system file and is known to frequently cause computer problems. Msxm192z.dll is found in the C:\Windows\System32 directory or sometimes in a subdirectory of C:\Windows or, as the case may be, in a subdirectory of "C:\Program Files".
Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 61,440 bytes (44% of all these files), 28,672 bytes, 65,536 bytes or, as the case may be, 32,768 bytes.
This so-called dynamic link library (DLL) contains all the functions that have been transferred to a separate file. These transferred functions are available not only to this particular program, but can also be used by other applications. The file has none of the usual file information, such as version number, etc. The msxm192z file is not part of the Windows operating system. When Windows starts, this process is automatically started at the same time (Registry: MACHINE\Run, Run, DEFAULT\Run). The application does not have a visible window, and does not appear on the taskbar. There is no concrete documentation available for this service. The file can read anything that you enter on the keyboard. Msxm192z.dll is capable of record keystrokes. For this reason, 94% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.
- A msxm192z.dll file has a 100% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in the Windows Temp directory. In this case, the file size is usually 61,440 bytes (66% of all these files) or, as the case may be, 53,248 bytes. This file contains no information about the producer or the version. This particular software does not appear as a visible window, but only in Task Manager. There is no concrete documentation available for this service. Windows starts the process each time that the computer boots up (Registry: MACHINE\Run, Run, DEFAULT\Run). It can read anything that you enter on the keyboard. The msxm192z file is not part of the Windows operating system. Msxm192z.dll is capable of record keystrokes.
Attention: If you find msxm192z.dll on your computer, please scan it with an anti-virus product. If your anti-virus software does not recognize it as being harmful, then please make sure that you have the latest update of the signature file, or check the file online. For this option, you may want to use Security Task Manager. Here, click on the process with the right mouse button and send the file to an online virus scanner.
What do other computer users say about msxm192z?
The file spreads very slowly and does not often make an appearance. Therefore, feedback from other users is not yet available.
Summary: source: file.net
How to uninstall USA
To remove TBER from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.
- Click the Windows Start Button. In Windows 8, look for Control Panel.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Look for USA in the list of available programs.
- Click Uninstall.
How to tell if msxm192z.dll (TBER) was uninstalled cleanly
After uninstalling, restart your computer. Then start Windows Explorer and see if there is still a folder with the name of the software under C:\Program Files. Be sure to check the Registry as well for remnants of TBER. To do this, start "Regedit", then look under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" > "Software" for TBER or the name of the producer. Always keep in mind that only a computer professional should ever directly delete entries in the Windows Registry.
What to do if a program does not uninstall
The easiest way to remove any kind of software cleanly and accurately is to use an uninstaller tool. Because the uninstaller automatically creates a backup, there is no risk of anything going wrong.
Last but not least
If Windows not working quite right for you, or if startup is taking a long time, or msxm192z.dll is causing problems for you, a good Windows diagnostic tool may very well help. This is especially effective when it comes to older computers that have accumulated vast quantities of "garbage data" as the result of many software installs and uninstalls.