How to get rid of the HIMYM VirusSometimes the HIMYM file may cloak a virus, for example Kaspersky found Trojan-GameThief.Win32.WOW.ise or, as the case may be, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.WOW.sfgq, as well as Symantec found Infostealer.Onlinegame or, as the case may be, Trojan.Gen.2. If your anti-virus software does not detect a virus, try using a supplementary free Anti-Malware scanner.
Other problems with HIMYM.dll
The HIMYM.dll process is also known as Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD or, as the case may be, TODO: File description and is a part of TODO: Product name or, as the case may be, Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD Hcnydtri Cjeuqwof. This software is produced by Hcnydtri Cjeuqwof or, as the case may be, Mxyawixo Xiaiqnycte. An obsolete or defective version of HIMYM.dll can cause problems for your computer that can range from slowness to error messages such as these:
- Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HIMYM.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close. (Windows XP)
- Access violation at address FFFFFFFF in module HIMYM.dll. Read of address 00000000.
Free PC Check
Scan your computer today at no charge with the Windows Repair Tool. This tool helps repair Windows and helps it run faster.
What you should know about HIMYM.dll Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD
HIMYM.dll is not a Windows system file and is known to frequently cause computer problems. The file HIMYM.dll is found in the Windows Temp directory or sometimes in a subdirectory of C:\Windows.
Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 69,632 bytes (66% of all these files) or, as the case may be, 110,592 bytes.
This so-called dynamic link library (DLL) contains all the functions that have been transferred to a separate file. These transferred functions are available not only to this particular program, but can also be used by other applications. This HIMYM program does not have a visible window, and does not appear on the taskbar. For this service - unlike Windows' own system services - there is no good description available. This HIMYM program is initiated as part of Windows start-up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, AppInit_DLLs). It can read anything that you enter on the keyboard. It does not come from Microsoft and is not part of the operating system. The file has none of the usual file information, such as version number, etc. HIMYM.dll is capable of interpret keystrokes. For this reason, 99% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.
- A HIMYM.dll file has a 42% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in the C:\Windows\System32 directory. In this case, the file size is usually 61,440 bytes. The application has a visible window, and can be closed by clicking the red X button.. File properties have not been internally documented by the producer or developer. Windows starts the process each time that the computer boots up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, AppInit_DLLs). This file was developed by a so-called third party provider - and not by Microsoft. HIMYM.dll appears to be a file that was compressed by an EXE-Packer. This technique is often used by trojans to keep the file size small and also hamper debugging efforts. However, this in itself is not sufficient reason to presume malicious intent, since even well-intentioned, professional software producers take advantage of compressed files.
- A HIMYM.dll file has a 98% certainty of being dangerous if it is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Users\USERNAME". In this case, the file size is usually 94,208 bytes. This particular software does not have a visible window, and does not appear on the taskbar. It is unusual for the service not to provide any indication of how and why it is required. Windows starts the process each time that the computer boots up (Registry: Run, DEFAULT\Run, AppInit_DLLs). It can read anything that you enter on the keyboard. HIMYM.dll is no part of Microsoft Windows. HIMYM.dll is capable of interpret keystrokes.
Attention: If you find HIMYM.dll on your computer, please scan it with an anti-virus product. If your anti-virus software does not recognize it as being harmful, then please make sure that you have the latest update of the signature file, or check the file online. For this option, you may want to use Security Task Manager. Here, click on the process with the right mouse button and send the file to an online virus scanner.
What do other computer users say about HIMYM?
The file spreads very slowly and does not often make an appearance. Therefore, feedback from other users is not yet available.
Summary: source: file.net
How to uninstall TODO: Product name or Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD Hcnydtri Cjeuqwof
To remove Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.
- Click the Windows Start Button. You find it in the lower left corner of the taskbar.
- Type the word uninstall.
- Click Add or remove programs.
- Now locate TODO: Product name or Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD Hcnydtri Cjeuqwof in the list of displayed applications.
- Click the program, and then click Uninstall.
How to tell if HIMYM.dll (Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD) was uninstalled cleanly
After uninstalling, restart your computer. Then start Windows Explorer and see if there is still a folder with the name of the software under C:\Program Files. Be sure to check the Registry as well for remnants of Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD. To do this, start "Regedit", then look under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" > "Software" for Cedyusd6y Acfieyerti ICD or the name of the producer. Always keep in mind that only a computer professional should ever directly delete entries in the Windows Registry.
What to do if a program does not uninstall
The easiest way to remove any kind of software cleanly and accurately is to use an uninstaller tool. Because the uninstaller automatically creates a backup, there is no risk of anything going wrong.
Last but not least
If Windows not working quite right for you, or if startup is taking a long time, or HIMYM.dll is causing problems for you, a good Windows diagnostic tool may very well help. This is especially effective when it comes to older computers that have accumulated vast quantities of "garbage data" as the result of many software installs and uninstalls.